Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Identified and implemented new business opportunities
- Optimised customer service
- Formulated account reviews
- Formulated account plans
- Managed and optimised accounts
- Managed and maintained assets
- Generated orders
- Executed promotions
- Managed cash and credit accounts
- Compiled competitor report
Required Knowledge and Experience
Coca-cola Beverages South Africa pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Coca-cola Beverages South Africa has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
Coca-cola Beverages South Africa therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Sales/Marketing principles and practices
- TSP principles
- Manage execution standards
- Merchandising and cooler management
- Able to build positive relationships
- Ability to negotiate
- Team player who can also work independently
- High energy levels and drive
Qualifications & Experience:
- Matric and completed 3 year sales/marketing qualification would be advantageous.
- 2 years relevant FMCG experience in a sales/marketing environment.
- Experienced driver with a code 08 drivers lisence
Mode of Application
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Coca-cola Beverages South Africa
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be short listed.
If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!