MiWay Insurance Limited suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Automation Business Analyst to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Facilitating workshops to gather information by collaborating with business SMEs to identify automation opportunities and evaluate potential business value.
- Create/Maintain a business/department automation roadmap and priorities.
- Accurately document automation opportunities and define proposed solutions.
- Participate in the design, development, testing and deployment of automation solutions together with business stakeholders and development resources.
- Define test case scenarios and organise testing (UAT) with business to ensure smooth deployment
- Implement automation solutions that integrate with existing systems and processes.
- Drive the adoption of automation tools across the business operational teams
- Define data generated by automation solutions and reporting requirements
- Monitor and review existing automation solutions with business for improvements.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discovering issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Conduct internal knowledge sharing sessions on developed solutions and best practices.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Relevant IT degree or Business/Systems/Automation Analysis diploma
- Relevant RPA/MS Power Automate Certifications will get preference
- Experience in the field of Business/Systems/Automation analysis will get preference
- Experience with RPA/Workflow/Power Automate platforms an advantage
- Process re-engineering and process documentation experience
- Proven experience in eliciting and documenting requirements
- Test management exposure an advantage
Knowledge and Skills
- Business and IT Data Analysis
- Business Requirements Definition
- Quality assurance and testing
- Impact analysis
- IT governance and compliance
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit careers.sanlamcloud.co.za South Africa
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be short listed.
If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!