To maintain the relationship between the Company, all its products and services and key stakeholders, including brokers, employers and industry representatives across Health and Employee Benefit products, as well as Rewards offering.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- New business development role, with target-based performance management.
- Sell the services and solutions that the company offers.
- Maintain and grow a strong client base with brokers, employers, unions and related stakeholders to ensure continuous development of new business and retention opportunities.
- Find new business opportunities and maintain a healthy pipeline for future deals.
- Respond to new and current client base regarding complaints and service enquiries.
- Perform situational analysis amongst contracted brokers, by means of the BNA (Broker Needs Analysis).
- Increase product footprint across all HEALTH SQUARED Medical Scheme and Agility products.
- Brokerage categorization and relationship development focused on enhancing brokers’ performance.
- Analysis of broker’s target market, product focus and national footprint.
- Extensive industry knowledge and effective positioning against industry competitors.
- Identification of brokerage needs administration processes and product requirements.
- Package products and solutions tailored around brokers’ target markets.
- Weekly communication via marketing titbits and Product “Refreshers”, constructively communicating benefit and product highlights.
- Implement business development and retention campaigns within broker and employer markets, with quantifiable outcome measurement.
- Develop and implement marketing plans that will outperform competitor strategies.
- Continuously analyze competitor strategies and ensure knowledge is current on competitor activity.
- Negotiate with intermediaries regarding the level of business and servicing requirements.
- Promote solutions through marketing presentations and training.
- Initiate and manage marketing drives to secure profitable, quality new business from brokers.
- Deliver training to brokers to ensure their understanding of their products and services where necessary.
- Manage client query processes and ensure that queries are tracked, accurately resolved.
- Provide regular reports on delivery of services against agreed service standards and in terms of overall client targets
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- RE 5 (essential minimum).
- DOFA Certification
- Marketing and sales or financial advisor degree or related tertiary qualification would be preferred.
- Experience Min 5 years’ sales experience in a Healthcare and financial services sector.
- Min 5 years’ experience in a medical scheme environment.
- Min 5 years proven sales track record and targets achieved
- Willing and able to travel extensively, including overnight trips.
- Own reliable vehicle which maintains the desired professional company image.
- Highly professional, polished appearance
Mode of Application
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Clear Leaf South Africa
Salary: R15 000.00 CTC for six months, then becomes commission only + cell phone and petrol allowance; Medical Aid; Provident / Pension Fund; Group Risk Cover
If you struggle to upload your cv please visit our website at www.clearleaf.co.za. Click on Jobs Available, the position you are interested in and click on I’m Interested and upload your cv to apply for the position.
Alternatively email your cv to the email address on our website.
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be short listed.
If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!