The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales, developing products and solutions and forging strong relationships with clients. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. To excel in this role, you should have a hunger to chase and close new business.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Matric with at least 5 distinctions (Non-Negotiable)
- Completed degree in B.Com Mechanical Engineering OR B.Com Industrial Engineering
- Some sales experience preferred, but not a must
- Own reliable transport
- Must be willing to travel internationally
- Must be willing to immigrate
- Must be willing and able to work more than just office hours depending on workload and designated region time differences
- Well presented
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency
Mode of Application
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Clear Leaf South Africa
Salary: R18 000 – R25 000 per month – depending on experience and qualifications
If you struggle to upload your cv please visit our website at www.clearleaf.co.za. Click on Jobs Available, the position you are interested in and click on I’m Interested and upload your cv to apply for the position.
Alternatively email your cv to the email address on our website.
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be short listed.
If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!