As the OUTsurance Claims Motor Warranty Advisor (Multi-skilled) you will be responsible for validating and finalising personal lines and business claims.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- FAIS Accreditation or a FAIS recognized qualification will be highly beneficial.
- 2 years Claims experience, especially in a short-term insurance industry
- 2 years Motor warranty experience is essential
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Finalise all reports and administration (reports, scanning, photographs etc.)
- Liaise with service providers
- Make the decision, all administration and telephonic queries arising around that.
- Handling and resolving all queries and problems from service provider and clients.
- Conduct all the above to the required performance and quality standards that are in place.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Computer literacy is essential
- Conflict handling
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated (must be able to work independently)
- Problem solving/initiative
- Stress tolerance
- Tenacity and resilience
- Be an analytical thinker
- Customer service oriented
- Deadline and results oriented
- Attention to detail
- Takes ownership and responsibility
Mode of Application
How to apply: Interested and qualified? OUTsurance South Africa
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be short listed.
If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!