Responsible for providing a professional, efficient and effective cleaning service that enhances the appearance of the facility and supports a healthy environment.
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
• Clean the Reception area of the facility every morning before 09h00.
• Clean all floors daily by sweeping, mopping and, where necessary, polishing and/or buffing
• Empty office dustbins daily and dispose of all refuse appropriately in the refuse bins for collection
• Ensure Kitchen, appliances and/or coffee stations are always clean and tidy
• Check bathrooms twice a day and clean accordingly. Complete the cleaning roster after each cleaning session.
• Dust office furniture at least weekly, taking care not to disorganize documents and papers on desks, etc.
• Vacuum all carpets three times per week. Clean, where necessary, all spots and marks on the carpets using the appropriate cleaning products and equipment
• Clean windows on the inside at least quarterly on a rotational basis (External window surfaces will be cleaned by an external service provider.)
• Store all cleaning equipment and products neatly in the designated cupboards on each floor.
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
• Basic knowledge of general hygiene practices
• Good knowledge of facility layout
• Good knowledge of cleaning products and applications
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Blue label telecoms South Africa