Shoprite South Africa looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
The Customer Care Administrator shall provide support to the Customer Relations department by performing secretarial and administrative tasks.
These areas of involvement include, but are not limited to, call and diary management, department reports and registers, team drive management, onboarding of new team members, as well as ad-hoc administration.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage calls when key staff are unavailable.
- Manage the diaries of key staff as required.
- Manage meeting room schedules.
- Complete and update the monthly attendance register for the team.
- Prepare the dongle and telephone usage report.
- Download and merge divisional advertisements.
- Source and update contact lists.
- Gather information on new products, and upload such information to the drive.
- Maintain the team drives.
- Prepare and maintain training files.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to onboard new team members (i.e. submit full user setup requests).
- Complete new user setup on various portals, systems and third-party platforms such as Worktrainer.
- Order and distribute stationery for the Customer Relations department.
- Track user licences and request quotes for new orders.
- Manage access to the building for the Customer Relations department
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12 / Matric / NQF level 4
- Secretarial Qualification
- Up to 5 years of experience in an Administrative role
- Up to 5 years of experience as a Personal Assistant
- Proficient in Google Suite/ Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Adobe
- Knowledge of SAP Cloud4Customer / CRM system
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Energetic, independent, self-motivated person
- Able to work under pressure
- Possess high levels of integrity and work in a professional manner at all times
Mode of Application
How to apply: Shoprite South Africa
All applicants who meet the above criteria will be required to undergo job related assessments to establish suitability for placement, this includes a verification of qualifications.
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be short listed.
If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!