Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Provision of technical and management expertise and involvement throughout the project lifecycle, from inception, through feasibility into construction and commissioning;
- Management and maintenance of Client relationships and co-ordination of project execution within scope, timeframe, safety, cost and to the Client’s satisfaction;
- Effective management of sub-contractors as well as site staff;
- Participation in engineering activities and interdisciplinary interfaces in close cooperation with the other discipline Engineers;
- Ensuring that all work is undertaken in accordance with the Quality Management System.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Have a BTech / BEng degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Have a minimum of six to ten years project management experience and sound knowledge of the industrial / building services industry;
- Have experience in defining and understanding specific project scope and deliverables, and manage the submission of competitive proposals;
- Be registered as a Professional Engineer/ Technologist with ECSA;
- Possess a detailed understanding of engineering activities and project engineering workflows required for consulting, engineering services, and EPCM contracts;
- Possess a broad understanding of the other design engineering disciplines, i.e. Mech/Structural;
- Be self-motivated, disciplined, ethical and confident;
- Have experience in utilizing AutoCAD (3D preferable);
- Have strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Be prepared to travel within and outside RSA borders;
- Have a valid driver’s license.
Preference will be given to people from designated groups, in line with Bosch Holdings transformation plans. Suitably qualified Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after two weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
Mode of Application
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Bosch Holdings South Africa
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be short listed.
If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!