Nedbank Insurance is looking for a candidate to fulfil the role of Assistant to the Governance Team by providing service efficiencies and support to the Head of Governance and his Team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Assess claims to determine potential recoveries;
- Proceed with recoveries against insured and uninsured third parties on potential recovery matters;
- Initiate recoveries process in instances of overpayments to policy holders, payments to incorrect beneficiaries/party’s, defective workmanship by suppliers;
- Appoint a tracer on matters requiring a tracer to locate the third party;
- Manage stakeholder and tracer relationship and costs
- Support Compliance Team with Admin duties
- Assist with the co-ordination of Compliance reports
- Assist with oversight of Governance CBT and Policy acknowledgments
- Assist and Support the Compliance Team with due diligence screening and oversight initiatives
- Assist and Support the Compliance Team with Compliance Training and Awareness initiatives
- Assist and Support the Compliance Team with Compliance Initiatives / projects
- Support with research on reports
- Support with the co-ordination and alignment of report
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Diploma: Paralegal Studies , AIPSA
Minimum Experience Level
- 3 – 5 years as a Governance Assistant/Similar rolw
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Banking procedures
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Microsoft Office
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Continuous Learning
- Stress Tolerance
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
Mode of Application
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Nedbank South Africa
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be short listed.
If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!