Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Providing contract and commercial negotiations administrative support
- Help with research, draft documents
- Conducting investigations and statistical / documentary research.
- Analyse and mitigate potential risks involved with specific contract terms.
- Collaborate with functional counterparts to manage issues related to data, privacy and other matters.
- Attention to detail is a must, as well as an ability to understand the bigger picture.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to relay legal concepts, policies, documents in a manner easily understood by non-lawyers.
- Must enjoy working cross-functionally with many different teams.
- Flexibility to adapt and thrive in a constantly changing environment as we continue to grow our business internationally.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Qualified lawyer in good standing
- Completed Articles
Skills / Experience:
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to juggle multiple activities and work under pressure.
Mode of Application
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Parvana South Africa
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be short listed.
If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!