To support the digital learning and development team to work more effectively and efficiently in providing high quality interactive digital learning.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
This role will involve regular coordination with system administrators, front end designers, and project staff to ensure uninterrupted use and regular updates of the web sites and learning management systems.
- Provide support within the digital learning and development department; administrate the Learning Management System (LMS). Provide first line support on LMS issues and escalate these as necessary, ensure that these are logged and resolved.
- Working with curriculum developers to translate instructional design to LMS parameters. Administer enrolments, assigning roles, LMS dashboard and navigations.
- Handle the creation and maintenance of internal and external user accounts, reports, and other LMS admin duties. Suggest improvements that will reduce the manual tasks and escalate issues, ideas and potential solutions within the wider digital learning and development team.
- Provide first line support to employees on the use of the LMS and online products. Display excellent customer-focused communication skills.
- Prepare LMS system user reports that will enhance system utilisation and create visibility to management. Reports on business measures agreed, usage, statistics, general product analysis, pass rates, assignment scores, test results, and completion times.
- Produce student progress reports that show progress as an indication of the appropriateness of course content and the performance of students.
- Use data to encourage adoption learning experience
- Administer technical support calls and emails, create user ID’s/LMS user accounts and provide access to learners. Log performance issues and change requests on all online products.
- Maintain and develop relationships with employees in the organization using LMS tools that encourage and facilitate the learning experience.
- Create and monitor online surveys/feedback forms and initiate necessary actions.
- Maintain the learning management system, ensure accurate records.
- To maintain supplier information, process payments and keep records in line with Group standards
Required Knowledge and Experience
Clicks Group Ltd South Africa pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Clicks Group Ltd South Africa has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
Clicks Group Ltd South Africa therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
• Essential: 1-2 years’ administrative experience (preferably within Training or HR)
• Experience with customer service
• Experience in preparing reports
• Exposure to multi-media software (minimum 2 years)
• Experience with Moodle LMS
Mode of Application
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Clicks Group Ltd South Africa
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be short listed.
If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!