Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Supply Chain department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Maintenance Planner role, which is based in Polokwane. The successful candidate will report directly to the Packaging Engineer in Polokwane.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- To manage the relevant maintenance systems, generate routine and planned maintenance schedules, support the maintenance team in the execution of maintenance and facilitate problem solving so that line availability and efficiency is maximized, breakdowns are minimized and manufacturing costs are kept to a minimum.
Required Knowledge and Experience
Coca-cola Beverages South Africa pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Coca-cola Beverages South Africa has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
Coca-cola Beverages South Africa therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- 3 to 5 years production engineering experience with 3 years in supervisory level
- Knowledge of Packaging plant will be an advantage
- PC literate SAP (Proficiency in Microsoft office applications
- To provide technical leadership and support to the plant in terms of asset management technology to enable the implementation of business strategies to leverage equipment, productivity, reliability and maintainability, thereby enabling high plant availability and utilisation at lowest cost.
- Deploy the asset management strategy.
- Provide specialist asset management support.
- Ensure that predictive maintenance techniques are implemented correctly.
- Implement asset management system audits to evaluate data integrity.
- Assist and coach staff in asset management principles and application.
- Observe safe, healthy and risk free working environment.
Mode of Application
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Coca-cola Beverages South Africa
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be short listed.
If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!