Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Manage a team of Retention Offer Specialists to ensure delivery of incidents and demand in line with agreed business SLAs
- Ensure governance structures are implemented and adhered to.
- Support the implementation of streamlined processes for existing offer management and new offer rollout
- Ensure End to end offer monitoring for accuracy, completeness checks & creating visibility to stakeholders
- Have in depth working knowledge of the Multichoice Customer Value Management processes
- Ensure the implementation and maintenance of SOP’s that will enhance Service Delivery.
- Ensure proper execution of operational tasks within the Team– coordinate and monitor tasks completion within SLA time, improve E2E metrics for countries supported.
- Resolution of incidents in line with agreed SLAs.
- Drive efficiency through continuous Improvement initiatives and automation
- Facilitate and co-ordinate Change management of offers for SA and MAH
- Implement knowledge management and ensure measures are in place to safeguard knowledge retention.
Required Knowledge and Experience
Multichoice South Africa pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Multichoice South Africa has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
Multichoice South Africa therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Degree / Diploma in Technology / Information Management
- Post Graduate Degree in Technology / Information Management
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an IT senior management role
- 3 – 5 years project management experience
- Experience in driving innovation
- Strong leadership capabilities across all areas of the IT environment or within a matrix management structure
Mode of Application
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Multichoice South Africa
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be short listed.
If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!