Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Define and initiate strategy to target customers with specific offers
- Draw up business plan to ensure that implementation lines through different segments, product and cost base
- Translate market, behavioural and analytical data to determine customer needs as input to strategy
- Facilitate stakeholder engagement across function
- Supervise the activities of the team to ensure effective delivery of business outcomes
- Determine and analyze development needs for the team and ensure that identified training requirements are budgeted for and executed
- Interview and recruit new members of the team, including determining appropriate compensation levels with input from Human Capital
- Create effective workforce and recruitment demand plans to ensure that current and future business requirements can be met
- When required, initiate disciplinary processes for team members calling on support from Human Capital when required
- Resolve grievances raised by team members and escalate only if required
- Develop a high performing team by embedding formal performance management process performance management system and informal coaching. Encourage frequent knowledge sharing between team members
- Address poor performance of any team member through the formal Performance improvement programme and ensure that continued poor performance is appropriately dealt with
- Motivate team members and ensure that their efforts are recognized
Required Knowledge and Experience
Multichoice South Africa pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Multichoice South Africa has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
Multichoice South Africa therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Degree Statistics / Maths / BSc / BCom
- Post Graduate Degree Statistics / Maths / BSc / BCom advantageous
- A minimum of 5 – 10 years’ experience in client value management role or similar
- 5 year management experience including the above
- Experience in customer reward programs
Mode of Application
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Multichoice South Africa
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be short listed.
If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!