We are looking for a qualified digital project manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including content creation, platform applications and other digital assets.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare budgets
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
Required Knowledge and Experience
Learning Sandbox South Africa pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Learning Sandbox South Africa has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
Learning Sandbox South Africa therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Proven work experience as a project manager, preferably in a digital work environment
- Hands-on experience with project management software, like Asana and Smartsheet
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- Degree in a relevant field, preferable with some specialisation or focus in project management.
- Two to three years experience in a similar role
Mode of Application
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Learning Sandbox South Africa
The next step for shortlisted candidates is to complete a competency test. If you do not hear from us after 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be short listed.
If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!