Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Administration of Retirement Funds and maintenance of member level transactions across functional systems and functional areas within SEB Core.
- Supervision of and sign-off on correctness of administrator(s) processing, recording, reporting and related compliance matters.
- Adhere to service level agreements. (Internal and external)
- Adhere to internal controls and procedures in place
- Professional verbal and written communication and reporting to clients. (Internal and external)
What will you do? (key responsibilities continues)
- A thorough understanding of and compliance with the Pension Fund Act, Fund Rules and Income Tax Act and any other relevant legislative requirements.
- Investigate, resolve and respond to ad hoc operational requirements, internal and external. (Verbal and in writing)
- Identify and inform Management of any issues. (Escalation)
- Handle all internal and external client requests and enquiries in a professional manner.
- Monitor the work management system and escalate critical incidents.
- Foster and maintain the relationship with internal departments e.g. Internal auditors Fund accounting, Legal.
- Effectively manage and coordinate the daily workloads and work functions of a small team.
Required Knowledge and Experience
Sanlam South Africa pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Sanlam South Africa has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
Sanlam South Africa therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Matric/Grade 12
- 3 to 4 years Employee Benefits Experience
- Death claim Investigations and processing will be advantageous
- A relevant tertiary qualification will be advantageous
- Certificate of Proficiency (COP) or Introduction to Retirement Funds (IRF) qualification will be advantageous
Knowledge and Skills
- Previous retirement fund experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (word, excel, power point)
- Conflict management at supervisory level
- Strong attention to detail and proactive attitude
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Results focused and displays energy when performing tasks
- Time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Innovative and demonstrates initiative
- Ability to perform well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Inter-personally skilled
- Ability to collaborate and pull information together
- Proactive attitude and a team player
Mode of Application
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Sanlam South Africa
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be short listed.
If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!