Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Managing entire projects and project teams from inception to completion, including client interface;
- Performing engineering functions efficiently in support of own projects and provide technical support to other projects.
- Performing a contract administration role on major roads projects;
- Mentoring and motivating project teams;
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships;
- Taking responsibility for work acquisition and tendering for roads projects;
- Ensuring compliance with Bosch Projects ISO 9001/2008 QMS System;
- Ensuring that client standards are achieved and maintained
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Have a BSc Civil Engineering / BEng Civil Engineering Civil Engineering qualification;
- Be registered as a Professional Engineer with ECSA (compulsory)
- Hof which a minimum of 5 years must have been spent on roads projects;
- Have experience in managing projects for major national, provincial and municipal roads clients in the Western Cape
- Have technical and design competence in either road rehabilitation, surfacing design or geometrics;
- Have experience in administering roads contracts as the Contract Engineer, and management of construction monitoring teams;
- Have experience in construction monitoring of roads contracts as the “Engineer’s Representative”, and management of site teams and site laboratories;
- Be able to assume design leadership role in new roads, road rehabilitation and / or road maintenance projects;
- Be capable of functioning independently and as part of a project team;
- Have the ability to grow client relationships and acquire roads related workload;
- Have a valid passport and be prepared to travel and work within and outside RSA borders;
- Have a valid driver’s license.
Preference will be given to people from designated groups, in line with Bosch Holdings transformation plans. Suitably qualified Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after two weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
Mode of Application
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Bosch Holdings South Africa
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be short listed.
If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!