We offer a stimulating and challenging work environment, with ample opportunities for growth and career development. As a Store Manager working for Tekkie Town, you will be responsible for managing the store, ensuring that the store maximizes the probability of the branch, eradicating stock losses, controlling expenses and effectively managing people.
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
• The ability to ensure that brand standards are implemented & maintained in line with customer expectations.
• Responsible for turnover & budgets ensuring that targets are met.
• Ensuring that stock losses are under the bench mark
• Admin standards are met.
• Keeping updated with the latest trends in terms of stock coming in (unpacking process).
• Opening and Closing of the store.
• Performance Managing of staff members.
• Our Store Managers play an active part in succession planning, coaching, and developing your own team.
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
• Grade 12 / Matric
• A Retail / Business / Marketing Management Diploma / Degree would be a definite
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience as a Supervisor / Assistant Manager
• Fluent in English (Written and Verbal).
• Excellent Communication skills.
• A strong logical thinking and analytical ability.
• Has a high energy level and is performance-driven?
• Computer Literate and Numeracy skills.
• Excellent planning, organizing and time management skills.
• Ability to remain flexible, maintain a positive attitude and work performance in a variety of circumstances.
• A focus on good customer service.
• Ability to multi-task and to deal with complexities, use initiative to solve problems.
• Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player.
• Ability to lead and drive a team.
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Pepkor South Africa